Ten Minute Antipasti Platter
In a few minutes the most classic Italian appetizer is ready, which is also perfect to accompany an aperitif with friends.
4 – 6
about 10 mins
- Selection of La Rocca olives: Kalamata, Anfissa, Giarraffa, Gaeta DOP
- 1 pack of La Rocca sun dried tomatoes
- 1 anchovy
- 1 tsp. La Rocca capers in salt, washed and drained
- 1 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Selection of cold meats and mixed cheeses: Parma ham, Varzi salami, loin, Pecorino cheese
- Home-made bread cut into slices
- Tarallini and breadsticks
- On a large cutting board arrange the olives, cold meats and cheese. Take the sun-dried tomatoes, anchovy, oil and capers, and put the ingredients in a mixer to reduce to a cream.
- Transfer to a jar and add to the cutting board. Serve with fresh bread, tarallini and breadsticks.
- In a few minutes the most classic appetiser is ready, which is also perfect to accompany your aperitif with friends.