Caprese Salad with Avocado and Olives
A typical antipasto from Campania with an exotic hint.
about 10 min
- 1 pack of La Rocca Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 200g (7 oz) of Mozzarella
- 10 salted capers, rinsed
- 8 pitted black olives
- 1 ripe avocado cut into pieces
- Juice of ½ lime to sprinkle over the avocado
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Take the sun-dried tomatoes, cut them into small pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Add the other ingredients and season with oil and basil. Add a pinch of salt.
- If finely chopped, this salad can be used as a delicious topping for crostini.