Fennel, Orange, Feta and Olive Salad
This dish provides all the pleasures of a tasty Mediterranean salad even in Winter and is packed full of vitamins.
per 4 persone
circa 15 min
- 100 g (3.5 oz) of La Rocca green pitted olives from Sicily
- 2 Fennel
- 3 Oranges
- 100 g (3.5 oz) of feta cheese
- 1 tsp. of fennel seeds
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Clean the fennel and remove the outer leaves and stems. Wash them, dry and cut into very thin slices, possibly with the help of a mandolin.
- Peel 2 oranges, removing the ends and the bitter white part of the peel. Cut them into thin slices and then into triangles.
- Squeeze the juice of the third orange. Pour it into a bowl and add 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and the ground black pepper. Then whisk the ingredients with a fork.
- In a large bowl add the fennel, the oranges chunks, olives and the fennel seeds.
- Then pour over the orange juice and toss with the other ingredients. Serve the salad topped with crumbly feta cheese and eat alongside a glass of Greco di Tufo and … enjoy your meal!