Focaccia with Green Olives and Rosemary
Our Focaccia with Green Olives and Rosemary is the perfect complement to a traditional aperitif and to any dish.
about 60 min
- 300 (10.5 oz)g of flour
- 200 ml (1 cup) of water
- 15g (0,5 oz) dry yeast
- Pitted Green Olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water then mix with flour.
- Work the dough for 15 minutes or until it is soft and let it rest for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, drain the pitted olives.
- Roll out the dough well with a rolling pin and flatten the dough on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the surface with olives and rosemary, salt and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes. When the focaccia is golden, it is ready to east.
- Serve it hot or cold.