A tasty dish, light, scrumptius and easy to prepare !
about 10 min
- 150 g (5.3 oz) of baked olives
- 1 tsp. of capers in salt
- 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 aubergine cut into cubes and grilled
- 2 tsp. of chopped basil
- 200 g (7 oz) of spaghetti
- Wash and drain the capers then pit the baked olives. In a mixer, add the olives and capers and mix together with two tbsp. oil until it becomes a thick cream.
- Cook the pasta, drain and pour it over the olive mix, mixing thoroughly. Add the remaining oil, the diced grilled aubergines and the basil.
- Mix the ingredients well, adjust with salt and garnish with basil leaves to serve.
- The chef’s suggestion: for another tasty recipe, add 1 anchovy fillet to the mix of olives and capers. In this case, reduce the salt added to the water used to cook the pasta.