Warm Potato Salad with Tuna Olives and Green Beans
This salad is delicious served hot or cold and is ideal as a light main meal.
Easy to prepare, it is also perfect for a quick lunch in the office or for a picnic.
per 2 persone
circa 40 min
- 150 g (5.2 oz) of green beans
- 150 g (5.2 oz) small new potatoes
- 120 g (4.2 oz) of tuna
- Pitted Gaeta black olives
- Salt to taste
- Chilli pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes or until cooked. Drain and peel them.
- In the meantime, wash the green beans and cook them in boiling water for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that they remain crunchy.
- In a bowl, add the potatoes cut into chunks, the green beans and drained tuna.
- Add the Gaeta olives. Season with oil, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.