A tasty Summer dish. Great as a salad or a side dish but also perfect as a main dish!
2 – 3
about 10 mins
- 300g (10.5 oz) Pachino cherry tomatoes
- 30 g (1.05 oz) La Rocca Capers in salt
- 50 g (1.7 oz) La Rocca Pitted green olives
- 50 g (1.7 oz) La Rocca Pitted black olives
- 1 red onion
- 10 ml (0.33 fl oz) red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of dried oregano
- Basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- To prepare the salad, clean and thinly slice the onion. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Rinse the capers and add them to a bowl, then add cherry tomatoes, olives and onion.
- Chop the fresh basil leaves and add them to the other ingredients. Season with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and flavor with the oregano. Mix and serve with grilled bread.