Tuna Salad with Pecorino Cheese and Olives
Excellent for a picnic on the beach in the summer or as a main dish in the hot weather, this salad is a real tribute to the regional flavours of Italy thanks to the field herbs that give a unique touch when combined to olives and Pecorino Toscano.
about 15 mins
- 150 g (5.2 oz) of tinned tuna
- 50 g (1.7 oz) of La Rocca pitted black olives
- 50 g (1.7 oz) of Pecorino Toscano
- Mixed salad: rocket, fennel, crispy lettuce, mint
- Extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper
- In a bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing together the extra virgin olive oil with the balsamic vinegar, mint, salt and pepper.
- Drain the tuna, leaving it in large flakes and arrange it in a bowl.
- Cut the pecorino into cubes and add it to the bowl with the olives and the fresh salad leaves. Season the salad with the vinaigrette and mix well. Serve in individual dishes